|How do I find materials on course reserve?
How do I find electronic reserve materials?
Quick Link: Course Reserve
Go to the WRLC Libraries Catalog at http://catalog.wrlc.org.
If you know the title or author of the book, or the name of the journal, search as you would for any other book in the library.
If you know your instructor's name, department, or course number, you may search under Course Reserve as follows:
- Click on the blue Course Reserve tab.
- You may search under Instructor, Department, or Course. Select the appropriate option from the dropdown list, and click on the Search button.
- Select an individual reserve item from the resulting list by clicking on the item title. You may then go back to the title list by clicking on the Titles button at the top of the screen.
- Write the call number down and take this to the Circulation Desk for retrieval. If the record has no call number but instead a "Personal Copy" note, take the title and instructor's name to the Circulation Desk for retrieval.
Note: You may need to try more than one search method (instructor, department, title, etc.) in order to locate the record. If you have any questions, visit the Information Desk on Mullen's first floor..
Quick Link: Electronic Reserve
- Go to Blackboard, http://blackboard.cua.edu. Click "Login."
- The next page will ask for the username and password, which CPIT will provide. Enter them in the boxes, and click "Login."
- The next page will list all of your Blackboard courses on the right side. Select the course for which you must find electronic reserves.
Some readings will be in PDF format, which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, a program installed on most computers. It is available for free download at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.