Coordinator of Religious Studies and Humanities Services
Subject Librarian for English, Modern Languages and Philosophy Lecturer in the Department of Library and Information Science
Office Location: Mullen Library, Room 314
Office Phone: 202-319-5088
Email Address: email@example.com
Education: B.A. (Adv.) and M.A. in Philosophy from the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, a M.L.I.S. from McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and a Certificate in Computer Information Systems from Metropolitan College at The Catholic University of America in Washington, DC.
Research Interests: Humanities research methodologies; digital humanities; information ethics, philosophy of librarianship
- Jennifer Adams and K.B. Gunn, Keeping Up With...Digital Humanities Association of College & Research Libraries, April 2013.
- K.B. Gunn and Elizabeth Hammond, editors. Leveraging Library Resources in a World of Fiscal Reality and Institutional Change. New York: Routledge, 2013.
- Jennifer Adams and K.B. Gunn, Digital Humanities: where to start College & Research Libraries News 73(9) October 2012.
- K.B.Gunn, Ramon Llull Database (review), Journal of Religious and Theological Information 11(1-2), 2012.
- K.B. Gunn and Beth Hammond, co-editors, College & Undergraduate Libraries, The New Normal, 18(2-3), April 2011.
- K.B. Gunn and Beth Hammond, Introduction, College & Undergraduate Libraries, 18(2-3) April 2011, 133-135.
- K.B. Gunn, Madison Bolls, Cecilia Cho, Elizabeth Deegan, Elizabeth Dodson, Vivica Pattison, and Jessica Sprigings. Student as Teacher: Creating LibGuides as a tool for professional development. Poster presented at the CUA SLIS Symposium: Bridging the Spectrum at The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC, February 25, 2011.
- K.B. Gunn and Jonathan Smith. Are Google Books and Library Catalogs Enough? Developing an Online Research Advisory Tool in the Humanities. Poster presented at the CUA SLIS Symposium: Bridging the Spectrum at The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC, January 29, 2010.
- Dustin Booher and K.B. Gunn. Literary Research and the Anglo-Saxon and Medieval Eras: strategies and sources. Scarecrow Press. Forthcoming.
- Kevin Gunn, Dustin Booher, Taras Zvir, and Jennifer Adams. Overlap between CUA Theology and Religious Studies Faculty Citation and Library Monograph Collections, 2002–2012.
- K.B. Gunn, Jonathan Smith and Steve Cherry, Research Advisory Tool for the Humanities, 2004–present.